bugs

Royce

CANT USE AIRBUS X! BECAUSE OF THE THROTTLE PROBLEM!

Tried EVERYTHING! Aerosoft Launcher, FSX.cfg, messages to the ''Aerosoft Support'' and NOTHING!

First Aerosoft Launcher server DOES NOT WORK! And the joystick tool does not detect the axes. Just X and Y those axes are for the joke, not for the throttle.

Specs:

Windows 7 64bits

FSX Acceleration

Saitek x52

Airbus X v.122

FSUIPC registered

Now ask me if you want more information, just tell me how to fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, for all those people who got problems with the throttle, try this and send the resulting log files so we can see at what point there is a problem to support@aerosoft.com.
  • copy the files to: FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\Panel (or to the panel folder of the aircraft you like to try).
  • Remove C:\AS_FADEC.txt before loading the Airbus X (if it exists)
  • Run FSX and select the Airbus X A320 CFM
  • Quit FSX
  • Send us the following files (attach them to a reply here)
  • C:\AS_FADEC.txt
  • C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\Standard.xml

Best zip them before sending. With this information it should be easy for us to solve the issue.

AS_FADEC_log.zip

Download this AS_Fadec. For me, once i downloaded the file and replace my AS_FADEC and it worked. However, if it did not work, post your log files there http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/39275-throttle-issue-please-only-here/ and be more polite.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

AS_FADEC_log.zip

Download this AS_Fadec. For me, once i downloaded the file and replace my AS_FADEC and it worked. However, if it did not work, post your log files there http://forum.aerosof...ease-only-here/ and be more polite.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Thank you, can you please tell me where the file is supposed to be? :)

Thank you, can you please tell me where the file is supposed to be? :)

• copy the files to: FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 CFM\Panel (or to the panel folder of the aircraft you like to try).

Read the instructions.

BTW, if you can't use the aerosoft launcher, you can asign your controls in FSX settings, control and change the axis assignment throttle axis.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Ok, thanks well I did but now the throttle move with Z axis but it goes back to idle like in less than 1 second...

Did you leave your throttle at idle before starting FSX? Check your throttle is fully calibrated and at idle.

Make sure you only have one axis assign to throttle axis.

Also,

Have you replaced AS_FADEC with the one there? if yes,

• Remove C:\AS_FADEC.txt before loading the Airbus X (if it exists)
  • Run FSX and select the Airbus X A320 CFM or the aircraft you installed it on.
  • Quit FSX
  • Attach them to a reply here
  • C:\AS_FADEC.txt
  • C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Controls\Standard.xml

This will make it easier to diagnose the problem.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Here. In FSX controls, there isn't an axis selected for throttle, i think that the throttle is working only with FSUIPC, I also tried the FSUIPC thing but no results.

Am I right to say the slider is throttle? Try in Aerosft launcher assign slider of Saitek X52 Flight Control System assign to AXIS_THROTTLE.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

well as you say: there isn't an axis selected for throttle. then select 1 in the fsx menu, as thats also seen in the dokuments, that no axis are set for throttle. if you stil have problems try unplug Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals, as i mean for some time ago, some one had problems when they where in use, and by removing the device thigs worked as normal.

If you see the saitek x52 throttle quadrant tha slider is the one under the big blue button with a letter E on it, its like the spoilers in a F/A 18

?? why use the slider. The throttle leaver should do...

From other post´, if you havent seen Shaun Fletchers response:

Hello Royce,

The Saitek x52 has officially been tried and tested by Aerosoft and it does indeed work, so it must be something on your system not set up right.

If you have any other hardware installed try unplugging it as we have found rudder pedals or another controller like a second joystick plugged in and they are set to the throttle axis and override the one being used.

RzAxis is the rudder! Royce, There are a few user who reported the saitek X52 throttle axis can not be detected even in other simulators. Does your throttle work with the default 737 or 747?

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Hard to say as different from device to device as my yoke system is RzAxis for throttle (middel leaver) and Cybrog evo where throttle is ZAxis same for yoke system left leaver. note i never use the saitek software only the driver.

But if it isent reconised in most games the axis what hapens when you go to the calibration of the device does it show it moves when using the device as it sounds like there is an problem whit the device then. also when aerosoft say they have test it, and found it works.

RzAxis is the rudder! Royce, There are a few user who reported the saitek X52 throttle axis can not be detected even in other simulators. Does your throttle work with the default 737 or 747?

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Hello, yes, it works with the others aircraft, default 737-747 and the payware... its just with AirbusX, i tried unplugging the pedals but nothing :( its the same, i move the throttle and it goes back to idle... I have AirbusX since a year ago... i used it before and no problems, so i had to uninstall it and when installed again i got this

Oh and I had the problem before... around January, the problem was the saitek x52 rudder, I unplugged them and it worked (i plugged them back because obviously i want to fly with it :) ) and it worked (I dont know how) by that time I didn't have FSUIPC registered but the thing is, the reverser works!!!

Hello, yes, it works with the others aircraft, default 737-747 and the payware... its just with AirbusX, i tried unplugging the pedals but nothing :( its the same, i move the throttle and it goes back to idle... I have AirbusX since a year ago... i used it before and no problems, so i had to uninstall it and when installed again i got this

I had this problem before i think i reinstalled windows or uninstalled some windows update ...BTW when you move the throttle forward, do you here the usual thrittle detend sound? oh and can you try uninstalling the device and its drivers? if you do not know how to do that, I will post a guide for you. I think uninstalling and reinstalling device driver should fix it.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

I had this problem before i think i reinstalled windows or uninstalled some windows update ...BTW when you move the throttle forward, do you here the usual thrittle detend sound? oh and can you try uninstalling the device and its drivers? if you do not know how to do that, I will post a guide for you. I think uninstalling and reinstalling device driver should fix it.

Regards,

Joshua Che.

Thank you! :) will be waiting

Well man, thank you... it doesn't work. Im tired of this, maybe a clean install of everything again but its not fair... us the customers have to fix the problems, but Aerosoft dont respond. maybe is my system, maybe not because everything works perfect with ALL my other aircraft default and payware...they say that Airbus X works without FSUIPC ha ha ha, this started just after I registered my FSUIPC, they dont know their own products. ... and yeah this is for the administrator: Close this topic please :)

Hello Royce,

Aerosoft did respond and also tried to help. As told before they use this joystick in the office and its been tried and tested, but we cannot know how or what you have setup in your system without being there. You even said that you had it working before.

Wait a minute... You said the throttle was working with the default plane. How come do i not see you throttle being assigned to the throttle axis in the standard.xml. What are you using to assign your throttle?

Wait a minute... You said the throttle was working with the default plane. How come do i not see you throttle being assigned to the throttle axis in the standard.xml. What are you using to assign your throttle?

Yeah, when I use FSUIPC the thottle axis in FSX controls disappear, so FSUIPC is controlling the thottle, but when I assign the axis in FSX controls I dont know if FSUIPC still controlling the throttle, but it works with other airplanes, the prob its just with Airbus X, I uninstalled FSUIPC to see what happens but the same. Do you have any ideas?

?? disappear in the default FSX controls when FSUIPC is instaled sounds wired. but of cause if it was set both places for throttle i mean in FSX and FSUIPC its not a good thing at all.

Did you try my post,from Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:54 PM: http://forum.aerosof...pt/page__st__80

and use the file for only 1 throttle leaver to control the engines.