Forum changes: Beta tester awards

• Aerosoft

You you might have seen we are still working on the forum. One of the things we added is the option to give 'awards'. These awards are used to show publicly that some people on the forum have been very helpful towards other customers or if they ever assisted us with beta testing products.

Now we can't trace back all the people who tested for us, but if you ever been an Aerosoft beta tester give a short reply here and we'll be happy to add the award to your account. Do note that users can always remove the awards in their user configuration panel.

If you feel that another user should get the 'Most Helpful' award because he assisted you, let us know here as well.

Mathijs I don't see an badge for yourself, I see you may think this is unethical or something. True to be said you have helped lot's, lot's of people and there for I think one of the badges should be awarded to you.

• Upvote 2

Mathijs I don't see an badge for yourself, I see you may think this is unethical or something. True to be said you have helped lot's, lot's of people and there for I think one of the badges should be awarded to you.

+1

• Upvote 1

Um, - difficult to think back on all the beta testing I've done, let's see, for now I'll just list the FSX products only:

Antalya

Dimona

Huey

H36

Aerolite Falcon

Discus K Glider

Discus Glider X

LOL, - there might be more but I think this is enough for now!

• Aerosoft

I get paid for it, does not count!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Was Betatester for DA1 and Antarctica.

Oh and I would like to nominate Snave for a special award for contributing to the forum in his very unique way. ;)

Betatested following products:

Antartica X (still in progress)

H36 Dimona X

Huey X

American Aerolites Falcon

Discus K Glider X

Cuzco X

Discus Glider X

That is all I remember so far.

I see that others have something called H36 and something called Dimona. Isn't that the same?

Well we can always vote for Mathijs in the Avsim Reader's Choice survey!

http://surveys.avsim.net/

• Upvote 3

"rocky" 's posts have been really useful to me whereever and whenever I read them. I don't know a specific topic as proof, it's just the first person I remember when I think helpful guys here. Maybe someone else thinks that, too...

Btw, May I ask how to become a beta tester of an aerosoft product? I'd really like to do that!