FSCommander 9 demo

Damocles

Hey guy's,

I have been using Fscommander in demo mode recently and I'm considering buying it.

One issues I have seen is that on my approach to LEMD 18L via transition SIE the flightplan puts in an additional waypoint 146DM which is on the ils to runway 33L....

Is this a bug? I use Madrid a lot so I need it to work perfectly before I buy.

I wonder if it's possible for someone to check it for me, as it may be a conflict on my system.

post-27584-0-77063200-1314900820_thumb.j

Interesting. I've just put in a flight plan LEBL to LEMD with the SIE Transition and I get a 149DM, which is correct.

It must be to do with the Navigraph data that is contained with the demo.

Chris

• Upvote 1

I also use Aerosoft Madrid. If I recall, Madrid has a north/south AFCAD switcher tool. Perhaps check to see if this is set correctly for the wind conditions and then run the FSC indexer tool.

Chris

Thanks Chris,

I think I'm doing something wrong here, I put in the Ban3B star and pressed the App button which directs me straight to the runway 18L,

I have a feeling I have misunderstood the difference between Stars and Transitions, although FSC dev team seam to acknowledge some issues.

Having said that, user error, as usual, is the likely cause......many thanks for your time and help Chris

Damo........edit

Damocles,

I don't think you're doing anything wrong at all. I've looked again, and when I tested I must have selected the SIE transition for 18R as that relates to 149DM, and works fine.

However, when I do select SIE for 18L, it displays the transition correctly with 146DM in the right place, but when 'Adding' to the flight plan it goes wrong and 146DM ends up in the position shown in your screen shot. All the 18L transitions have this fault.

The Ban3B terminates at TAGOM, so the final leg is shown as direct to 18L. In reality you would be vectored or on the ILS at that point.

Hopefully the devs will pick up on this and sort it soon.

Chris