Question about 'Dangerous Airports 1' update

Joboy

Greetings to everyone from Australia!

I hope your sim flying is great and you are all happy.

Firstly, I just brought my first aerosoft Aircraft (Have purchased many sceneries), the Katana x4...simply awesome so far :) Thumbs up.. I am a big fan of aerosoft, and also a big critic..that's how we all improve, and these guys have done beautiful work.

My question however, is about scenery updates...

I saw a post somewhere that there is an update available for Dangerous Airports FSX, yet I don't know where to find it? Can somebody please point me in the right direction with a link?

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,

John

1. option: http://aerosoft-shop...php?language=en Enter your data log-in, register the product. 2. option: Go to the main site, there on the right side will be :"Download-Shop" enter your details, go to product "Dangerous airports" and scroll down, there should be the update.

Thanks so much for your reply...

I have tried both, but cannot find any option for an update at all. Which is confusing as I don't understand why I saw a forum post from one of the admins' that there was an update available. :/ weird!

Go to the Aerosoft main page, and log into your account. A list of your previous orders should then appear. Click the "view" button on Dangerous Airports 1. Toward the bottom of the page there should be a link to the download.

Hope that helped. :)