September Screenshot Competition.

Very good Idea, this one is the theme I like most ;)

So let me make the beginning:

Egyptair's SU-GDD approaching Hurghada Intl. (I have already been flying this approach in real life with exactly this airplane B) )

bild7x.jpg

• Upvote 1

No theme is never a bad idea for a theme. ( I think that makes sense...not sure. ) ;)

An old shot, but the desert dusk colours complimented the PMDG in-house livery - something I didn't realise at the time.

Image004.jpg

post-34540-0-26719200-1314878472_thumb.p

I had trouble with the quality when I uploaded it, the only solution I found is .png (sorry) and it still doesn't look as frisc as on my PC. It can't be a problem with my FSX or something with my PC going down, because this is a picture from the same flight as in July's competition.

No theme is never a bad idea for a theme. ( I think that makes sense...not sure. ) ;)

I think the last theme (with editing the pics) was not so good, because some guys (like me) don't have any idea how to edit a picture.

Nice picture by the way. The MD11 is really beautiful :wub:

So there's mine for this wonderfull month of septembre... my free theme will be: old planes still in service... There's the PAN American Airways McDonnell Douglas DC-7b Enjoy and I wish good luck to everybody out there!

post-42093-0-39142200-1314895003_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

Here is my crack at it. It's been a few months since I have posted, been a bit busy. Feeling a bit rusty on pic taking. My simulator was dismantled just prior to Hurricane Irene.

Good luck to all participants!!!