AIRBUS X issues.

Joboy

Hi all!

My sincere apologies if this has been brought up before, as I know it has, yet I can't find the thread in the forums.

The Airbus X still constantly causes fsx to crash...I mean 90% of the time, and most of my friends have the same issue. I'm wondering if there has been any solutions or fixes for this up until now?

Your help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Many thanks in advance,

John

Not in the wrong forum you won't. No doubt some kind soul will put your question where it should be.

But in the meantme, have you tried reading and searching the correct forum for advice?

Not in the wrong forum you won't. No doubt some kind soul will put your question where it should be.

But in the meantme, have you tried reading and searching the correct forum for advice?

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I have had a look at a few forums, but can't find any specific to that issue which is weird, so I guessed I must have just missed it. It's unusual as the biggest problem with Airbus X at the moment is the quitting of FSX etc. Makes it almost unplayable :/

Ill have a look for the 'CTD kaluleomorir...not quite sure what you meant by that but ill type it in search bar of forums :)

Thanks!

John

Thanks for your reply!

Yes I have had a look at a few forums, but can't find any specific to that issue which is weird, so I guessed I must have just missed it. It's unusual as the biggest problem with Airbus X at the moment is the quitting of FSX etc. Makes it almost unplayable :/

Ill have a look for the 'CTD kaluleomorir...not quite sure what you meant by that but ill type it in search bar of forums :)

Thanks!

John

CTD = Crash to Desktop

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I dowloaded the last Aerosoft X A320.

With the old one (IFDG A 320) the 4 points described worked normaly.

Somebody could help me because I have many issues with it.

-1- the speed break don't move on the exterior view and on the left wing view.

-2- at the landing this X A320 stop so quickly ( less 5 seconds) than the airplane goes back

-3- during take off, the left break is always working it self, without order(not the right break) and I have to turn the parkbreak ON/OFF twice to continue to increase the speed.

-4- Taxi lights and landing lights does not work with the button.Even I switch ON on the FDS overhead panel hardware or with the mouse on the overhead panel software.

SOUND FS

my sound system is 5.1.

Do you know if it's possible to use the rear speakers with FS sound.I can use ,only, the three front speakers and not the speakers wich are behind me and doesn't work..

Thank you for your help (I hope to be clear icon_e_smile.gif )

regards

christian

Hello Christian,

Did you try loading the default Cessna first this resets all FSX parameters, then load the Airbus X and then save the flight, then restart FSX and start with the saved flight. Then go through the Step by Step tutorial to make sure that you are doing everything correctly.

• 1 month later...

This may not be related to the specific problems of Joboy, but I will just post it in case it helps anybody. This will only apply for people with tweaked FSX installations.

I used to have the same problem with the Airbus X as many have described... a tendency to crash so often, that I would usually end up on the desktop before having reached the departure runway. This was worse than even the worst freeware plane I ever used.

I have no other complex planes, and when not using the Airbus X my setup crashes only very rarely.

I saw only 2 possible reasons for this:

1) either the plane is ridiculously buggy...

2) or, there is a problem with my system / setup / FSX installation.

I looked at the probabilities:

For case 1) to be true, this product would have to be way out of line of everything else I ever purchased from this vendor.

For case 2) to be true, well let's have a look: CPU way overclocked, FSX tweaked like hell and 2 non-standard processes running that somehow hook into Direct3D to do some more tweaking.

Long story short: I stopped using the popular "external Frame Rate Limiter" that I used, and I stopped using the equally popular "ENBSeries" lighting mod. I've had NO crashes with the Airbus X since then.

Probably, only one of those two processes were the cause for crashes, but I have not bothered testing which one, I went flying the Bus instead.

Incidentally, I no longer use AirbusConnect but just the standard fuel menu of FSX. I have not tested this systematically, but this seems to even have stopped the crash-when-exiting-FSX.

I would like to encourage people, who see this product crash extremely often, to look at their system and setup as the possible cause, EVEN IF everything looks like it is ONLY the Bus that crashes and everything else runs just fine.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyway, to avoid CTD you shold start FSX session with a standart FSX aircraft. After you see your plane in position, you shoul select the AirbusX. This little trick avoid the CTD!

Cheers

I think you have found a solution! Just trying it out, will post if the error does occur again.

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having an Issue with the Airbux X, Virtually every time I have tried going through the cock pit prep and start up FSX crashes and a window appears saying FSX has had a fatal problem and then FSX restarts. Anybody else getting this? I've just uninstalled my other plane packages I have bought to see if that works

I'm having an Issue with the Airbux X, Virtually every time I have tried going through the cock pit prep and start up FSX crashes and a window appears saying FSX has had a fatal problem and then FSX restarts. Anybody else getting this? I've just uninstalled my other plane packages I have bought to see if that works

Did you load the default Cessna then load the Airbus X then save the flight, then restart FSx and load the saved Airbus X flight.

Also try copying your fsx.cfg to a safe location then delete the original and then allow FSX to write a new one on restart.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

But why do we need to trick the system to be able to use airbus x I would rate this a 1/10 very poorly because this shouldn't happen but I will use your method

Did you load the default Cessna then load the Airbus X then save the flight, then restart FSx and load the saved Airbus X flight.

Also try copying your fsx.cfg to a safe location then delete the original and then allow FSX to write a new one on restart.

• Upvote 1

Hello,

The problem that happend to me was even worst! After installing airbusX, i got an error message about msnet framework (?). i started fsx, choose airbusX and start flying. After a few seconds i did have a CTD. My startup icon fsx ,fsx prog also all my add-ons.

greetings

Marcel

• Deputy Sheriffs

The Microsoft .NET Framework is mandatory to run this (and other) addons. Check that you got the latest version installed (can be downloaded from the Microsoft website).