Launcher Question

Sizel

Hello all

I'm running Launcher 1.0.0.8 and the question is all my products have been categorized except the Airbus X which is a boxed copy updated to V1.22. It remains in the unknown section. How can i get it sent to the Aircraft section with its nice cover artwork, which it lacks? It mentions about 'update the product informations' via the Menu/Extras but i cant find those words. I have everything else, manuals etc.

Its not a showstopper, just in the interest of good order ;) .

Thanks

Hello all

I'm running Launcher 1.0.0.8 and the question is all my products have been categorized except the Airbus X which is a boxed copy updated to V1.22. It remains in the unknown section. How can i get it sent to the Aircraft section with its nice cover artwork, which it lacks? It mentions about 'update the product informations' via the Menu/Extras but i cant find those words. I have everything else, manuals etc.

Its not a showstopper, just in the interest of good order ;) .

Thanks

If the product did not use the launcher to be activated it will then be in the uncategorised section. You can use the Extras menu at the top of the Launcher but the Airbus X wont be moved as I have tested it.

Ok thanks Shaun.

My other products (with exception of Twotter missions) all got categorised and they did not use Launcher when installed as they predate it. The only difference compared to AirbusX is that they were download purchases.

Anyhow, no worries eh. As long as its not a problem at my end.

Categorised by use of the extras option i mean, like you said.