keys

Pop

the switches in the cockpit are done with the mouse. but you can assign keys to it. I have example: the landinglights=L parkingbrake=Delete airbrake=/ etc

You can edit the settings in FSX controls section. but it can not be done with all cockpit controls.

I have a CH MFP which I use for the MFD buttons is VRS FA 18E. I there a way to assign the MFD buttons in the FA16 to keys so I can set them to the CH MPD??? (ie radar range, hsi page,etc)

I googled a bit so I know what CH MultiFuncional Panel is. But since I do not own one I cannot help you, there are reviews on the web but my suggestion is to start a new post named CH MFP, maybe there is someone who can help you out with this.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Is there a way I can assign some functions to my cougar? For example the RDR CURSOR or the SPD Brake the ANT ELEV the DOG FIGHT mode etc?

Thank you

Michalis

As Mr. Kok & Mr. Fletcher have stated it CANNOT be done with FSX & their F-16 current gauge files. BUT, with the U.E.P. update, we enhanced these capabilities. This can be done in one of two ways

1. by utilizing NON-F-16 features capabilities that were built into FSX by default (ie. using the shortcut keys for other functions like the hoist and programming those into the gauge files for MFD functions).

2. by creating key-remapping as VRS has done.

The U.E.P. has already included these (1.) features but they are hard-coded into the gauge files themselves and will require user key & button assignment into FSX in order to make these features fully functional. I will as include MOUSE/CURSOR functionality as part of the TM HOTAS Cougar combined functionality with target designation but that is still a WIP for the moment. Also, I might make them user configurable at some point but for now they are fixed key assignments.

• Upvote 1