MEGA AIRPORT BARCELONA X INSTALLED IN FS2004

PARTNER

Hello,

I have purchased Mega Airport Lisbon and Mega Airport Barcelona, installed both, with Lisbon no problem.

With Barcelona it happens that with the first installation no buildings, terminals, aircraft or moving vehicles at all, and all the ground was like grass, no aprons, taxiways or runways. Uninstalled and installed again, the same. Unistalled and installed again for the third time and this time the aprons, taxiways and moving vehicles are alright, but NO BUILDINGS, NO TERMINALS AND NO AIRCRAFT....... and I have checked the instructions about the .BGL files as given to other buyer but nothing, no trafic in the aprons.

Could you please help?

Thanks a lot.

Did you activate Barcelona via the launcher? Or the files might be missing redownload Barcelona from account. Also you haven't given very much info. Do you use Ultimate Terrain or similar add-ons? Barcelona has to be at the top (below AES) only.

Did you activate Barcelona via the launcher? Or the files might be missing redownload Barcelona from account. Also you haven't given very much info. Do you use Ultimate Terrain or similar add-ons? Barcelona has to be at the top (below AES) only.

I have the boxed version and no, I don´t use Ultimate terrain, do I have to uninstall first and then reinstall ?

• Developer

Barcelona is the same as all other sceneries regarding the order, no need to be on top.

Looks more like an Activation Problem:

1) Download the actual version of the Launcher here and install that one (maybe the scenery has a old buggy version)

2) Check the activation of Barcelona with that new Launcher Version.

Barcelona is the same as all other sceneries regarding the order, no need to be on top.

1) Download the actual version of the Launcher here and install that one (maybe the scenery has a old buggy version)

He has the boxed edition.

• Developer

He has the boxed edition.

Yes, and there is the oldest Launcher Version included, which had several Bugs. So update the Launcher first!

Hi,

Downloaded the launcher, activated it and now it works perfectly. Thanks a million.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just experienced exactly the same problem as Partner, re; the loading into FS9 of my boxed version of Mega Barcelona. I followed the instructions to downloand the new launcher installer and, hey presto, Mega Barcelona X now appears in stunning detail and beauty! It just goes to show that these really do Forums work!

However, I think I have AFCAD conflict as a few static planes merge together in the proximity of both terminals. I run MyTraffic X. Can I pls ask how to resolve this.

Many thanks and well done again on another magnificent airport scenery.

I just experienced exactly the same problem as Partner, re; the loading into FS9 of my boxed version of Mega Barcelona. I followed the instructions to downloand the new launcher installer and, hey presto, Mega Barcelona X now appears in stunning detail and beauty! It just goes to show that these really do Forums work!

However, I think I have AFCAD conflict as a few static planes merge together in the proximity of both terminals. I run MyTraffic X. Can I pls ask how to resolve this.

Many thanks and well done again on another magnificent airport scenery.

Look for the file below

LEBL_A_Staircraft.bgl

And then rename the extension to .off like it is below.

LEBL_A_Staircraft.off