Taxi2Gate MMMX V2 for FSX

I must be really confused but I though this was available for FSX. Now it is only available for FS9. Maybe it was never available?

Anyway, I thought the FS9 and FSX versions were released at the same time. Is there a reason why one was supported and the other is not?

Also, he released an update to the scenery (only on the FSMex forums so far) so it may need reworking anyway.

Actually, I noticed that the FS9 version came out a month earlier than the FSX version. The FS9 version was added with the 2.11 update but I have not seen the FSX version. Usually, these are updated when the next version comes out.

So, do I need to request MMMX v2 in the request thread? Is the FSX version planned for 2.14? Or is there a problem with it that means it will never get AES support?

If you are waiting on the developer, I will start bugging him.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. I really thought it was already AES'd when I bought it but I must have been mistaken. It wouldn't surprise me if I made an error because I bought a tone of scenery on that order including a hasty decision to buy the AMS Cancun. AMS hasn't released an FSX version and I don't have FS9 installed - DOH!

The thing that gets me annoyed is it looks like they have folded or something. Their forums are full of spam and the FSX version they promised is nowhere in sight. I fully intend to buy it AGAIN when it is released.

Actually, just got a confirmation that AMS is still in business and Cancun for FSX should be out within a month or so. I know its OT but I didn't want to leave everyone with the wrong impression.