Has anyone found it yet???

DavidA

In the press release about the update to the Katana there was a Major New Feature added which was a surprise to be found by the user. So has anyone found it (I havent)???

If you have found it please don't tell us what it is as I would like the suprise for myself!!!!

David

Yep I found it within 20 minutes of updating. And I'm gonna be really wicked and spill the beans so there :lolsign_s:

The major new feature is a rattle snake behind the pilots' seat, and it goes crazy when you climb to 6,500 feet, and bites you in the @$$.

• 2 weeks later...

I did find something recently, but to be honest I don't know if it was there before the update or not.

I clicked on the blue book on top of the dash, and it floated to the seat beside me :D It appears to be stuck on there with velcro. Was this there before?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I clicked on the blue book on top of the dash, and it floated to the seat beside me :D It appears to be stuck on there with velcro. Was this there before?

Yep, was there already.