Dale's Phase 3 Screenshots

flyingsub

Flight 1 PADU-IKO

Straightforward flight that included landing on the runway 08 at IKO.

Something that that idiot Whittle doesn't appear to recognise hence the appalling score!.

Arbitrarily run out of space to upload again....

Can't add anymore screenies as I have used up my quota (although the files are not that size)

Have you tried deleting some images from older posts? You can delete them in your profile under settings/manage attachements. Did this some time ago and it worked quite well for me.

Have you tried deleting some images from older posts? You can delete them in your profile under settings/manage attachements. Did this some time ago and it worked quite well for me.

Thanks for that Manuel, but that only works slightly. If I delete a typical screenie of around 150k then I get a message showing I have space to upload again e.g. used 1.06Mb of 49.8 Mb.

But if I add more than 1 picture in (again around 150k) , it automatically fills up again.

• 2 weeks later...