Aerosoft-Launcher... Solved !

Hello,

I installed last version 1.0.0.8... I have the following message :

"The Aerosoft server is currently not available. Please check your internet settings. Thank you."

Made a search in the forum, found numerous posts about this....."program"... But I found nothing to solve the problem.

Windows XP Pro SP3 and yes I have Net Framework 3.5 installed....

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Richard Portier

Hello Richard,

If you have a Firewall make sure that it can access the Internet through it.

If it already has permission then please contact support@aerosoft.com

Hello Shaun,

Thank you for your prompt answer... Actually all Firewalls (windows or other) deactived. Anti-virus too. I installed the NICEX new version (deinstalled the old before). Of course the install program (not the launcher) asked me the email+the key, the registration was ok via internet, the scene works great.

So, I think it's not a connection problem of my side.

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Richard Portier

Hello Shaun,

Yes of course I have no problem with NiceX... But I have always the message when I launch the Aerosoft Launcher...

"The Aerosoft server is currently not available. Please check your internet settings. Thank you."

It was my initial question...

I guess the "launcher" is useful to check the updates ? yes/no ? (I have many Aerosofts products)

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Richard Portier

I checked it one minute ago. Working fine here. Have you tried clearing your internet cache?

Thank you Simon but yes I did (with CCleaner)

The good news : SOLVED !

Explanation : I disabled my anti virus (with msconfig), I do that when I fly. So, I reactived it, launched Aerosoft Launcher and connected succesfully...

Usually it's just the opposite, it is recommended to install a program with anti virus inactivation :banghead1_s:

Thank you again

Regards,

Richard Portier