city bus simulator 2010 newyork

Hi

could anybody help me with the problem thats happening.Everytime i try to log into citybus simulator 2010 newyork i give my activation key and my username it keeps coming up error code 3 please go to support aerosoft

Thanks Ian.

Hi

could anybody help me with the problem thats happening.Everytime i try to log into citybus simulator 2010 newyork i give my activation key and my username it keeps coming up error code 3 please go to support aerosoft

Thanks Ian.

Theres a pinned post at the top of the forum on how you need to run these games to prevent re-registering all the time.

If your told to many times you need to contact support@aerosoft.com for them to reset it.

• Upvote 1

Theres a pinned post at the top of the forum on how you need to run these games to prevent re-registering all the time.

If your told to many times you need to contact support@aerosoft.com for them to reset it.

Which pinned post is at the top of the forum

• 1 month later...

Help!!!!!

I've downloaded it three times the first p.c was so very slow i added it to another p.c and that one the screen remains black no graphics nor can u see the game after selecting mode or game setting and during menu settings in which normally u can see the rainy 42nd street it only displays the menu box and when it starts all i get is audio and the radio calling for Carlos please help!

Help!!!!!

I've downloaded it three times the first p.c was so very slow i added it to another p.c and that one the screen remains black no graphics nor can u see the game after selecting mode or game setting and during menu settings in which normally u can see the rainy 42nd street it only displays the menu box and when it starts all i get is audio and the radio calling for Carlos please help!

What are your system specs especially the make and model of your graphics card.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

I also have the same issue as the gent above where the CBS has installed ok but I just see the black background instead of a rainy 42 st and have the menu buttons on the right hand side. I hear all the sounds and can click through the menus and it all appears to work, missions load up only I dont see anything.

I have a Dell Inspiron N7010 laptop running Windows 7, 64bit Home Premium. It has Intel Pentium Dual core P6200 @2.13GHz with 4GB RAM and is about 9 months old .

All I can find on the Graphics card is that its Intel HD Graphics. Not sure how to get further info on it.

Is it possible this Laptop cant handle the game? One of my friends has his game running on a 5 year old standard Viglen computer with nothing special installed and it plays ok on his when you cut down the lighting.

Any ideas?

Steve

• 4 months later...

Hi Shaun,

I also have the same issue as the gent above where the CBS has installed ok but I just see the black background instead of a rainy 42 st and have the menu buttons on the right hand side. I hear all the sounds and can click through the menus and it all appears to work, missions load up only I dont see anything.

Any ideas?

Steve

I have exactly the same problem (but, for me, the game was going well before and it suddenly stopped working without any explanation). So I cannot understand why the game was perfectly working with my computer before and now, not working at all... It's quite absurd.

I didn't change anything in my computer. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but the problem still remains. Does a solution exist ? How could you help me ?

• Upvote 1

I have exactly the same problem (but, for me, the game was going well before and it suddenly stopped working without any explanation). So I cannot understand why the game was perfectly working with my computer before and now, not working at all... It's quite absurd.

I didn't change anything in my computer. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but the problem still remains. Does a solution exist ? How could you help me ?

Something must have happened on your computer for this to have happened, do you get any error messages etc.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I just purchased the bus simulator: New York 2010, When I install I get an error c4 engine, can not see anything... only black screen, but I can hear the sounds... I can see the main menu too

I Have tried to change graphics settings on the program menu... but the same problem appears...

I have a compaq cq56, Windows 7 64 bits and DirectX 10,.. as I read it on the forum, installed directx 9c but still get the same error: c4 engine error, then crash the program

I have already tried to clean and reinstall drivers for my ati graphic cards ... same problem...

Hello,

I just purchased the bus simulator: New York 2010, When I install I get an error c4 engine, can not see anything... only black screen, but I can hear the sounds... I can see the main menu too

I Have tried to change graphics settings on the program menu... but the same problem appears...

I have a compaq cq56, Windows 7 64 bits and DirectX 10,.. as I read it on the forum, installed directx 9c but still get the same error: c4 engine error, then crash the program

I have already tried to clean and reinstall drivers for my ati graphic cards ... same problem...

What graphics card do you have and is it in a laptop.