Aes and 738 ngx and cargo/baggage unloader

tmc

Hello Support ,

I have an issue regarding the unloaders for cargo and baggage. they dosnt appear on any activated airport. the affected aircraft is only the 737-800/900 NGX. I even changed the height of the unloaders but no luck.

Both PMDG MD11 and PMDG 747 are working.

Therefore im using the latest 2.13 version . if im not mistaken this happent after the latest update (including the data file for Zurich).

I tried to delete the intelliscene.cfg but it didnt reseted the option.

Another silly question. At larnaca airport is it possible to use both jetways on 747 and MD11?

Please Advice

regards

Thanasis

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Support ,

I have an issue regarding the unloaders for cargo and baggage. they dosnt appear on any activated airport. the affected aircraft is only the 737-800/900 NGX. I even changed the height of the unloaders but no luck.

Both PMDG MD11 and PMDG 747 are working.

Therefore im using the latest 2.13 version . if im not mistaken this happent after the latest update (including the data file for Zurich).

I tried to delete the intelliscene.cfg but it didnt reseted the option.

Another silly question. At larnaca airport is it possible to use both jetways on 747 and MD11?

Please Advice

regards

Thanasis

I'm getting the unloaders at all my AES airports. You can assign key combinations to toggle the cargo doors open and closed through the Key Commands menu under the Options memn in the CDU.

Did you set up the cargo loader heights specifically for the NGX, in addition to the entry doors and the nosewheel?

I'm getting the unloaders at all my AES airports. You can assign key combinations to toggle the cargo doors open and closed through the Key Commands menu under the Options memn in the CDU.

Did you set up the cargo loader heights specifically for the NGX, in addition to the entry doors and the nosewheel?

Defently :)

it was working perfectly.

• Developer

Can you please zip the Intelliscene.cfg (you find PMDG NG Folder below the <FSX>\simobjects\airplanes subdir and attach it here.

• Developer

The base height of the Cargo doors ( last value in the lines "Front=" and "Rear=" ) is to low, I would expect something around 1.6-1.7 meter, not below <1 Meter in your case. Please place the Box at the lower border of the cargodoor.

• Upvote 1