FDC live cockpit Crashing!!

I installed FDC live cockpit, it crashes. I mess around with the compatibility. Still doesn't work. THen i unistall it and reinstall. still doesnt work. then i uninstall avg. still doesnt work. I think i have everything and it doesnt work. Basically when i click on it it opens for 5 seconds then closes. Nothing. else Windows 7, FSX

Please help if you can. It is driving me insane!

aLSO THE wierd thing is that there is no error message, it just crashes. It doesn't even restart.

I installed FDC live cockpit, it crashes. I mess around with the compatibility. Still doesn't work. THen i unistall it and reinstall. still doesnt work. then i uninstall avg. still doesnt work. I think i have everything and it doesnt work. Basically when i click on it it opens for 5 seconds then closes. Nothing. else Windows 7, FSX

Please help if you can. It is driving me insane!

aLSO THE wierd thing is that there is no error message, it just crashes. It doesn't even restart.

Hi,

just like Dave wrote on your forum post in the FDC-forum :

Download and install the latest cumulative updates package from the forum and when doing so please close all other programs, especially your anti virus and any other security type programs you might have

Hi. I had this frustrating problem too:

Go to your FDC folder and run the following:

PFE_V312_System.exe & Sysinfo_inst.exe

This should solve your problem. Took me a long time to figure out.

Chris

• 4 months later...

Hi. I had this frustrating problem too:

Go to your FDC folder and run the following:

PFE_V312_System.exe & Sysinfo_inst.exe

This should solve your problem. Took me a long time to figure out.

Chris

I dont even have those files in my FDC directory. :(

I dont even have those files in my FDC directory. :(

Download and install the latest cumulative updates package from the forum and when doing so please close all other programs, especially your anti virus and any other security type programs you might have

• 1 month later...

Hello Guys,

Can any one just help me out, when we are flying CRJ 700 aircraft, which aircraft to be selected in FDC, as I coundn't find CRJ flight in the aircraft list?

Regards,

Seethu

Hello Guys,

Can any one just help me out, when we are flying CRJ 700 aircraft, which aircraft to be selected in FDC, as I coundn't find CRJ flight in the aircraft list?

Regards,

Seethu

You have to make a profile or see if someone has already made one, at the dedicated FDC Library section at Avsim.

You should also conduct any FDC Support queries at there forums.