Aerosoft – DA-20-100 Katana 4X Review.

Shaun Fletcher

Mike Cameron has written a review for the Aerosoft DA-20-100 Katana X.

His conclusion was, "I hope that I have not bored anyone reading this review because it turned out to be one of my longest reviews. I also hope that I did the Katana justice and covered all of the major features. I really loved this aircraft and especially like that if you treat it badly, systems will fail and they will have to be repaired or replaced. These functions are simulated with this product which greatly adds to the experience. The only thing that I would like to see added in a future update is some form of monetary system so the virtual pilot can see how much it is costing to operate the Katana. This is very minor and would just add to a very realistic and enjoyable experience. If you mostly fly long cross country flights in IFR or night conditions then the Aerosoft Katana probably is not the aircraft for you. This aircraft is only certified for daytime VFR operations and is primarily designed for flight training and short flights. I want to thank Aerosoft for providing me with the review copy of the Katana."

You can read the full review from the PDF file attached.

aerosoft_da20_katana4x_review.pdf