Airbus X and EZDOK camera

napstR

Hi Guys!

I would like to ask, why jump the view on the GLARESHIELD MAIN PANEL when I switch on EZCA's virtual cockpit cameras.

I would like Virtual Cockpit to stay in a view when I change on EZCA.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Guys!

I would like to ask, why jump the view on the GLARESHIELD MAIN PANEL when I switch on EZCA's virtual cockpit cameras.

I would like Virtual Cockpit to stay in a view when I change on EZCA.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe this is a question for EZCA and not Aerosoft as its there product you need support for.

Nope, only happens with the AirbusX for some reason. Its honestly not a big deal but it is strange. I would bet it has someting to do with how aircraft states are saved/loaded.

And considering the reception the AirbusX got in the community, I bet you will find more AirbusX users that have EZDok than EZDok users that have the AirbusX.

• Upvote 2

Nope, only happens with the AirbusX for some reason. Its honestly not a big deal but it is strange. I would bet it has someting to do with how aircraft states are saved/loaded.

And considering the reception the AirbusX got in the community, I bet you will find more AirbusX users that have EZDok than EZDok users that have the AirbusX.

true :)