Airbus X Control

JackieeXP

i have my airbus x but when i fly in autopilot, then by accident the touch the controller G940 joystick , my airbus goes crazy , climb , descent rapitly and i also have a lag problem with the aircraft mobility for some reason .

i have my airbus x but when i fly in autopilot, then by accident the touch the controller G940 joystick , my airbus goes crazy , climb , descent rapitly and i also have a lag problem with the aircraft mobility for some reason .

The reason this happens is because it assumes you have taken back control by moving the controller and therefore switches the Auto-Pilot off.. You need to not move it if you dont want this to happen.

• 1 month later...

The reason this happens is because it assumes you have taken back control by moving the controller and therefore switches the Auto-Pilot off.. You need to not move it if you dont want this to happen.

but i know what your saying , im saying that in normal flight no AP on , like after takeoff , the control stick is lagging like slow

but i know what your saying , im saying that in normal flight no AP on , like after takeoff , the control stick is lagging like slow

You should not make excessive control inputs but gentle ones, also you should really be flying the plane automatically as it was designed for.

You should not make excessive control inputs but gentle ones, also you should really be flying the plane automatically as it was designed for.

i get what your saying about AP but what about the SUPER LAGGSSSS?

• 3 months later...

Changing Joystick sensitivity in fsx control will help or using my alternative FBW will help ur problem

my flight sensitive is all the way max , i just want to disable fly by wire , how do i do that?

You can disable the FBW system by turning off SEC1 on the overhead panel, although this somewhat defeats the purpose of having an airbus addon plane. I'd still suggest you practice a little with FBW, it just takes some time to get comfortable with it.

You can disable the FBW system by turning off SEC1 on the overhead panel, although this somewhat defeats the purpose of having an airbus addon plane. I'd still suggest you practice a little with FBW, it just takes some time to get comfortable with it.

hey thanks for helping me and yes i should try with FBW but the engine keep locking at 100% even thought on my throuttle control its at idle , how do i get rid of the engine 100% lock?