Aerosoft Keflavik X forgotten in AES 2.13?

Er!k

Just saw the announcement of AES 2.13. But I see Keflavik X is not supported yet? PANC, which is not yet released is already supported?! I know there will be a patch this week for Keflavik, but will this also included AES support?

• Developer

Just saw the announcement of AES 2.13. But I see Keflavik X is not supported yet? PANC, which is not yet released is already supported?! I know there will be a patch this week for Keflavik, but will this also included AES support?

Non airport, even when published by Aerosoft will get automatically on the list for AES, that's the same for Keflavik.

I am involved in the development of PANC since the beginning, so I have all info's I need and could add AES for this airport at that point, where the Scenery got in a state to make the Data for AES. That's why it is ready now.

For Keflavik I got non info's before, while or after the release, not even now and so it is on my todo list behind all others, where this info's comes in before.

That someone of Aerosoft has make a statement on the productpage about the avialable AES Support in Version 2.13 is very bad, because there was no discussion about anything regarding this product with me until now and not even the agreement that AES will be done/possible for that Airport

For the future: An airport is AES ready, when it is part of the AES Installer, not before. Any statements on productpage about AES are "non official" as long as they are is no official statement from my side.

Hi Oliver, thanks for the explanation. For me AES support is also reason for buying an airport. So information was misleading at that time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi:

Perhaps those of us who purchased BIKF from Aerosoft because they advertised AES support, should get a refund! How about it Aerosoft?

Ed Ryan

Have you tried to download the updated AES 2.13, i have BIKF in my AES list now.... :coffee_s:

Stein-Ove