• Developer

AES 2.13 is out

- Productpage

- Installer AES 2.13

- List of supported Addon Airports with AES 2.13

- Releasenote AES 2.13

Have Fun.

FIXES (2011-08-16 6:30 PM):

After Install 2.13 to the FSX (FS9 not effected), you may get in Aerosoft Zuerich X 2012 an Error Window in AES.

If you have this Problem or you want to use Kevlavik X and don't get it in the AESHelp, please redownload the installer again and run the new Installer, there are both part now included.

Oliver, thanks so much for this update. As well, thanks for the forethought of already having PANC ready to go upon its release! Enjoy your holiday!!

Thanks for the update, must admit that I miss Aerosoft Keflavik airport. Hopefully he will follow the next package from you Oliver.

I do to. Can we expect Keflavik to be added in the next release?

Excellent, thank you very much ^_^

I thought LatinVFR issue was already solved, but looks like I was wrong :(

I thought the same as you.

Unfortunatly,it seems we won't see AES supporting LatinVFR airports anytime soon.

• Developer

HEY OLIVER BEFORE YOU VACAY CAN YOU PLEASE DO An AES PATCH FOR BIKF (2.13)

First: Why you are writing all in Uppercase? You know how this is readed in Internet?

BIKF is not a AES supported Airport, so nothing to "patch" or "fix" here.

First: Why you are writing all in Uppercase? You know how this is readed in Internet?

BIKF is not a AES supported Airport, so nothing to "patch" or "fix" here.

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for add the rest of Hawaii!! I thought Simwings was going to release PANC as an FS9 airport also. I see you are only supporting FSX. Did I misread something? Have a great vacation.

Scott

• Developer

The Installer of AES 2.13 is replaced today and includes now the Keflavik Airport and the fix for AS Zuerich X.

Greeting from the hot southern Germay :)

• 2 weeks later...

Oliver;

I noticed that the list of airports says the new Anchorage-X is three credits, but it's charging only two credits when activated.

Cheers

Bob Scott

• Developer

I noticed that the list of airports says the new Anchorage-X is three credits, but it's charging only two credits when activated.

Thanks for the info, fault on the web list and Releasenote, 2 Credits for PANC is correct :D

But better this way as other around. :glare_s: