Ground Environment X and Austria X

Buzzard Sydney

Ground Environment only replaces standard FSX ground textures and autogen textures. As Switzerland X is a photo scenery it should not have any effect at all. With regards to Austria X it depends, if Austria X has already replaced any FSX standard ground textures. In this case these textures will be overwritten by GEX. If Austria X used additional landclass types to display Austrian specific ground textures, GEX will have no effect. In any case only texture tiles will be affected. Landclass, roads, scenery objects will not be affected.

• Upvote 1

On this note....I have downloaded one of the U.S. Cities (Las Vegas). If I order ultimate terrain usa, what happens to Las Vegas download? Let's assume that Ultimate Terrain USA has some upgrade on Las Vegas, will there be a conflict?

Huascar, some time ago I already had GEX USA installed in my sim scenery and more recently installed Las Vegas and SOcal X both with no problems or distortion.

Usual recommendation is - the higher add-on in your settings-library list the safer it is.

Buzzard Sydney

Hi Buzzard, I have Austria X and Innsbruck Mega airport, GEX Europe and UTX Europe, no problems whatsoever. Just place the aiprort above UTX, GEX and Austria X in the scenery files in the library.