Bornholm Island FSX missing textures

SamZ

Pink and Big white zone, this looks like the usual alpha channel DX10 issue. (Flytampaa used to have one in St Maaten, they fixed it later on). Etienne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hodge001

Hi

Unfortunately I am experiencing the same issue here as well with the transparent texture on the roof and the support posts of the walkway at the main entrance, for information there is no DX10 preview used (in fact I have never even tried it out) and my system is using an Nvidia GT450 1GB Graphics card fitted using the latest 280.26 drivers.

Other than the above the airport is performing extremely well.

Jim Hodkinson

post-9108-0-19414400-1315030152_thumb.jp

Just bought it, I have the same problem in DX9 and DX10. Look as if one grey texture just turned pink!

Except that neat little island. (The castle is a bit floating on fin air as well).

This should be super easy to fix. Can you contact them?

When I look there I can see that it look transparent on some configurations:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/47471-drzewiecki-design-ronne-bornholm-fsx/page__hl__bornholm__fromsearch__1

( second picture). A nvidia feature maybe?

Etienne

Guest Hodge001

Hi

Just to say that the replacement texture it works perfectly as does the scenery, which I have to say is amongst the best I have purchased, and I find myself flying there often now just for the fun of it.

Thank you for taking the time out to look into this issue.

Jim Hodkinson

Guest Hodge001

Hi

When you click on the link just select the middle download button that has the header of "Save File to …….Your Computer" and you should be good to go.

The other sections are to set up an account or use an existing one, which you don’t need to do.

I hope it helps.

Jim Hodkinson