HAVCAP Mission

addaw987

I have recently downloaded the F16 mission pack, but am having problems with the 1st mission. I see that there is a similar thread from 2 years ago which was not fully answered. If I follow arrow lead this does not result in anything. It is not clear however how I can continue to follow the AWACS.

Is there a problem with this mission?

I have recently downloaded the F16 mission pack, but am having problems with the 1st mission. I see that there is a similar thread from 2 years ago which was not fully answered. If I follow arrow lead this does not result in anything. It is not clear however how I can continue to follow the AWACS.

Is there a problem with this mission?

To be honest many have completed this mission including me, did you check to see if you have installed all the updates for the mission pack.

These can be found in the Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com

I do not see any updates for the mission pack there- only 1.21 for the F16 which I have installed. I assumed that if I have recently downloaded the mission pack, it would come with all the updates.

Regards

David

I do not see any updates for the mission pack there- only 1.21 for the F16 which I have installed. I assumed that if I have recently downloaded the mission pack, it would come with all the updates.

Regards

David

Hello David,

Sorry try the V1.03 update on the website here.