KBUF (Buffalo) AC positioning

tommie0908

I am selecting DVA's MD-88 on FSX but when I choose Buffalo International Airport and then try to select a gate to start from, the drop down box in FSX only gives me cargo ramp positions and the ability to choose a gate is not avaiable so when I hit the fly now button, the Aircraft is on the cargo ramp instead of loaded at a gate where it should be.

Not sure what happened to the option to select a gate but need help in determining why this is happening.

Thanks

I am selecting DVA's MD-88 on FSX but when I choose Buffalo International Airport and then try to select a gate to start from, the drop down box in FSX only gives me cargo ramp positions and the ability to choose a gate is not avaiable so when I hit the fly now button, the Aircraft is on the cargo ramp instead of loaded at a gate where it should be.

Not sure what happened to the option to select a gate but need help in determining why this is happening.

Thanks

Could you originally select Gates, if so can you remember what you have installed or changed that might have caused this.