CBS Download Issue

Bozy97

Hi,

I have bought the downloadable english version of city bus and it downloaded. i have since tryed to play this game and i open the file which was created and it comes up with a WinRAR file.

Pls help.

Hi,

I have bought the downloadable english version of city bus and it downloaded. i have since tryed to play this game and i open the file which was created and it comes up with a WinRAR file.

Pls help.

As you mentioned you tried to play the game, did you unzip it fine and it went through the install procedure.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey I downloaded the city bus simulator when I install it writes: The city bus simulator Could not located on you system, please check the city bus simulator path yourself help me.

Hey I downloaded the city bus simulator when I install it writes: The city bus simulator Could not located on you system, please check the city bus simulator path yourself help me.

The only reason why I can think of it saying this is because your trying to install the Add On for CBS and not the actual CBS software.