Mission Failed since 1.4.1 (English Edition)

D0c

I am running windows 7 ultimate edition x64 with 6GB of memory and an Intel Core2 Quad 2.4Ghz Processor..

One huge problem I have been having since the update installed is not being able to complete ANY mission task. I have been trying the easy ones and I cannot get them completed. I was able to complete these same missions on 1.3. I have been trying over the past 24 hours to complete:

1. Stand In (easy) [4 times, Successful in 1.3, no success in 1.4.1]
  2. Event at the Javits Center (normal) [5 times, Successful in 1.3, no success in 1.4.1] ]
  3. Storm (hard) [3 time, no success]
  4. UNO Conference (normal) [6 times, Successful in 1.3, no success in 1.4.1]

All missions fail with the SAME message:

Mission Failed. You did not transport all passengers.

I am reluctant to attempt anymore missions due to the fact, even easy ones will not complete even though everything is being done right to a tee! Even trying to 'Run As Administrator' produces same results.

What is the problem with this thing? I only have two completed missions in all, but these were done BEFORE the 1.4.1 update.

1. Bus Transfer (normal) - COMPLETED
  2. Tourist Shuttle (easy - COMPLETED

How do we get this fixed? What is causing these issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doc

• 4 months later...

I found out what I was doing wrong, I was not playing properly, not changing the bus sign for the people to ride the bus.. (No Instructions on how to play this damn thing to begin with). I even went as far as reinstalling my Windows 7 and brought it down to Windows 7 Professional x64. I have completed all missions except the one listed below but have not attempted the last one as of yet because I have been trying to beat the one listed below now for over 3 or 4 weeks or more.

UNO Conference (normal) [14+ times, Successful in 1.3, no success in 1.4.1] Results = Mission Failed. You did not transport all passengers.

I have been doing everything I can think of and find without any success. My last attempt was just a few moments ago. I followed every traffic light, avoided hitting other cars / trucks. Every single passenger I picked up had gotten off at their stops. Even made sure I did not over due it with the #5 response to the passengers (#6 mostly). I even head counted at every stop to make sure passengers were on the bus. I even made sure I did not do more than 25MPH on the route, <20 in the residential area. I am about ready to give up on this thing it seems pointless.

I have failed others like this before, but a 2nd go I was able to complete it, but NOT this one.

What gives here?

Thanks for any help or advice in advance.

Sincerely,

D0c