Aerosoft Madrid low fps

ordury

Bought for FSX aerosoft madrid airport scenery, but I have very low FPS 2-10..

What I need to do to get better FPS?

system specs:

CPU: Intel i7-2600k @ 3.5GHz

RAM: Kingston DDR3 8GB (4GB x2) HyperX CL9 1333MHz

GPU: GeForce GTX480

HDD: Western Digital Black Caviar 1TB 7200rpm

Hello Ordury,

Try setting all your settings to default and then turn off al AI Traffic including Airport Vehicles etc and then disable all other 3rd party scenery except for Madrid and then see what your getting.

Hello Ordury,

Try setting all your settings to default and then turn off al AI Traffic including Airport Vehicles etc and then disable all other 3rd party scenery except for Madrid and then see what your getting.

anway FPS under 10

Uuuummm, I get 22 to 30fps with the NGX at Madrid, and that's with a computer that's modest by todays standards.

What are your FPS at other Mega Airports, EGLL, for example.

What are the FPS on approach, are the frames low everywhere or do they drop/fluctuate when you are looking in a certain direction or at a certain location? There might be some tweaking to do but 2 - 10fps is not right for your hardware configuration.

Traffic was my initial problem with all mega airports and I moved it down to 16% - everything else on that page is off as it's not needed in my opinion and there's still a healthy traffic flow.

Have you put in the Bufferpools* and highmex tweaks in your CFG file? Actually, better still put your fsx.cfg file through www.venetubo.com/fsx.html if you haven't done so already.

Is FSX on the same drive as windows ( can cause a performance hit )?

*I use

[bUFFERPOOLS]

Poolsize=0

and that releases around 10 frames