Seahawk & Jayhawk paintkit

Vratan

Hi, I would like to create a repaint for our helicopter VA, but I don't find paintkit. In addon description is "There are seven different models available, not only the different Seahawk models used by the US Navy, but also the export models (Japan, Greece and Spain) are included. The Coast Guard model (Jayhawk) is also included. Fifteen liveries and a paint kit are available." and on Flightsim I found many Seahawk repaints. Please, where is it?

Thank you,

Karel

Hi, I would like to create a repaint for our helicopter VA, but I don't find paintkit. In addon description is "There are seven different models available, not only the different Seahawk models used by the US Navy, but also the export models (Japan, Greece and Spain) are included. The Coast Guard model (Jayhawk) is also included. Fifteen liveries and a paint kit are available." and on Flightsim I found many Seahawk repaints. Please, where is it?

Thank you,

Karel

The reference to the paint kit should have been removed as it is from our shop.

• 2 months later...

If there isn't suppose to be a paint kit, how is it that Karel was able to create that paint scheme above???

More than likely by using the textures as they are in the texture folders and painting over the top of one set.

I was planning on purchasing it, but as a painter, I don't like buying products that doesn't come with a paint kit. I guess I'll find and buy another Blackhawk type of helicopter with a paint kit. :byesad_s: