Aerosoft – DA-20-100 Katana 4X Review.

Shaun Fletcher

Lars Domen has written a review of the Aerosoft DA-20-100 4X over at Simflight.

His conclusion was, "I can honestly say this was a hard review to write. Not because the add-on covered wasn’t convincing enough, but because it was too convincing. The Katana 4X, in my opinion, has set a new standard other add-ons in the future will aim for. And, I think, it’ll be king of the hill for quite some time. Although I haven’t touched every aspect and every feature of the Katana 4X, this has become quite a long review that should give you quite a good idea about what you can expect in the Katana. But, let me say this: if you decide to buy it, you’ll discover some features and details that I haven’t touched, or aren’t even in the feature list. Yet, despite all its detail and completeness, it’s not hard to use. To finish, I want to tell you about a peculiar effect the Katana 4X has had on me: it makes every other add-on suddenly look a lot less appealing."

You can read the full review at the link here

cover-550x366.jpg

systems1-550x320.jpg