AES docks with wrong door

Hi,

I am using the PMDG MD-11 and 747. When I dock the jet bridges they go to the wrong door. Before the gate would dock to L2 on both aircraft unless there was a gate with two jetways, then they would dock to both L1 and L2. With a single jetway it docks only to L1. I have each aircraft configured correctly. Is there a trick to get the jetway to dock with L2 on these planes without having to reconfigure everytime I go from double jetways to a single jetway?

VR

Todd

• Developer

The "default" config of the single jetways is to go to L2, if this door exists. But at some Jetways/Gates the Jetway is not able to reach this door (when it to far away), in this case he goes to L1.

So, please check some more airports or different gates, you will see, that the jetway will go to L2 if possible.

Hi, I am using v2.12 and it doesn't behave as you say right now. I am wondering if it is a config issue with the aircraft. I have not altered anything from installation. Here is what it looks like with the MD-11 at FSDT O'Hare.

post-10719-0-06150900-1312395429.png

At the gate, the jetway will not dock to the aircraft because L1 is too close and it won't dock to L2.

post-10719-0-25761200-1312395458.png

Here is my config for the plane

VR

Todd