FPS ISSUE

RobJaworski

I know this has been thoroughly discussed on the forum but i just CANNOT find a solution to this. I am using FSX. I have a NVIDIA 9800GT graphics card, dual core 2.7ghz processor, 4 gigs of ram, fsx tweaked just right and using an FPS Limiter. I am getting unbearably choppy framerate whenever using the Aerosoft Airbus X. I have read everywhere that is is FRAMERATE FRIENDLY.... i have not seen this at all! I have tried deleting the secondary PFD and ND, i have tried decreasing the frequency of the refresh rate of the primary PFD and ND to 6, i have tried finding a way to downgrade to the v1.2 or v1.1 installer. i have thoroghly unistalled and reinstalled the Airbus X NUMEROUS times.. Still NO LUCK... I have ALL default scenery, and i am getting HORRIBLE framrate on the ground, and even in the air... i really want to use this product and be able to enjoy it, can ANYONE help?!?

Rob Jaworski

and thats consistently... theres not just a couple times that it happens... its happening ALL THE TIME

Try setting all scenery settings to default and turn off 3d clouds etc, and then find a very remote airfield possibly in China somewhere in and then try the Airbus. make sure that you have no other FSX add-ons running either,