Disable sound when landing lights are deployed

Swordfish

Hi,

Does somebody know how to disable the annoying sound heard when the landing lights are deployed on the New Wilco Airbus vol 1 Evolution.

Thanks in advance,

Björn

Hi,

Does somebody know how to disable the annoying sound heard when the landing lights are deployed on the New Wilco Airbus vol 1 Evolution.

Thanks in advance,

Björn

Not sure how to get rid of it unless you can find a sound file for it and then replace it with a silent sound but it appears its meant to be like this.

Landing Lights

On the A320 (Airbus Series Vol. 1), a specific sound is heard when the landing lights are deployed. This is because the landing lights on these aircrafts are deployed below the wings when they are turned on

Hi,

I know that the sound is supposed to be there when the landing lights are deployed. But it is a really very irritating sound simulated and absolutely not the sound as it is in the real airbus.

And the really strange thing is: the sound keeps going on after pressing the Q key. All sound stops but this sound keeps going on and on until I retract the landing lights.

Until I find a solution I fly without landing lights :-(

Hi,

I know that the sound is supposed to be there when the landing lights are deployed. But it is a really very irritating sound simulated and absolutely not the sound as it is in the real airbus.

And the really strange thing is: the sound keeps going on after pressing the Q key. All sound stops but this sound keeps going on and on until I retract the landing lights.

Until I find a solution I fly without landing lights :-(

If its still on after you press the Q key its sounds like a Direct Sound rather than played through the sim.

If its still on after you press the Q key its sounds like a Direct Sound rather than played through the sim.

Hi Shaun,

I don't know exactly what you mean by Direct Sound, but the thing really is that I can disable all FS sound with Q and this stupid sound only reacts on the Landing Light switches.

Björn

Hi Shaun,

I don't know exactly what you mean by Direct Sound, but the thing really is that I can disable all FS sound with Q and this stupid sound only reacts on the Landing Light switches.

Björn

You could try contacting Wilco Support.