Rudder and Flying Sluggish - A320 Airbus X

Azman

Hi All,

I have just purchased Airbus X ,and would be really gratful if anyone has got a annswer to the below,

Rudder - When landing on the runway or just before landing the rudder will rudder left or rudder right so the plane crashes, it does it all the time, this will not be acceptable online?

Flying - When using any aircraft banking left or right it responds straight away inc the default A321, does anyone know why when flying the Airbus X A320 that turning left or right or even up and down its so sluggish?

Thanks everyone,

Az

• 7 months later...

Hi All,

I have just purchased Airbus X ,and would be really gratful if anyone has got a annswer to the below,

Rudder - When landing on the runway or just before landing the rudder will rudder left or rudder right so the plane crashes, it does it all the time, this will not be acceptable online?

Flying - When using any aircraft banking left or right it responds straight away inc the default A321, does anyone know why when flying the Airbus X A320 that turning left or right or even up and down its so sluggish?

Thanks everyone,

Az

You could just turn off the 3 electonic control buttons in the overhead panel right above the pilot and it will solve the problem of being sluggish. Thats what I do and it flies much better. Its 3 buttons side by side.