LFMN New Ramp

This picture shows the new ramp recently made at LFMN:

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7153507

http://airteamimages.com/big128432.html

Hopefully these pictures will be useful when an update is made. It's too bad the scenery was released with ground textures that were 3 years out of date.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Aersoft,

I just wondered if anything was being done about this issue?

Understand an update is planned when new textures are available, but they are already available from Terra Server.

Many thanks for your time,

Alex

Hi Aersoft,

I just wondered if anything was being done about this issue?

Understand an update is planned when new textures are available, but they are already available from Terra Server.

Alex

If you know an update is planned then what is the purpose of this post!

What is the purpose... because not one of you has directly replied to any of my posts in this forum. I've only heard second-hand that an update *may* be in the works., and was hoping that the developer could confirm this and possibly hint towards a time frame of when the update can be expected. I still find this whole thing bizarre... the product was branded a Nice update... only the scenery wasn't actually updated. Beta testers?

As a paying customer, would really appreciate it if you could contact the developer to confirm the update.

Alex

Many thanks Shaun, would really appreciate it if you could. :D

I spoke to Peter, there is a little work involved before this can be done as he has to get the financial agreements for purchase etc etc as these files are not free, then once that has been allowed then they have to be purchased and then worked into the scenery. This could take 2-3 weeks or a little longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello Shaun again,

My other purchase was Nice X (posted here) and the problem is that the launcher does not let me activate the airport and states "undefined" and the "activate" key is not available. The problem is that in the airport the cars are not driving along the highways by the airport but literally acroos the parking areas (inside airport). A similar thing happened in my Barcelona X but sorted that out by activating it through the launcher (posted that just a few days ago). Please let me know how to activate Nice X through launcher. Thank you.

Pablo