Unscheduled stop

rgamurot

Well I was in the area and decided to pop over real quickly just to say hi. I know you usually need permission for something this big but I figured you wouldn't mind. I know I haven't been to active in the forums of late, but now you know why.

eafs.jpg

So you decided to slap our faces by bringing yor brand new PMDG 737NGX!

Well done ! :grouprespect_s:

That thing is awesome! I'm an Airbus fan, but i've been longing for the this 4th of August for many years! It's a beautiful machine and a leap forward in flightsimming!

You're invited to this weekend's barbecue party at my place (plot AF20) if you let me go for a spin on that thing ;-)

You need your car to drive home from there. ;)

I know, the only drawback of this aircraft :P

So you decided to slap our faces by bringing yor brand new PMDG 737NGX!

Well done ! :grouprespect_s:

That thing is awesome! I'm an Airbus fan, but i've been longing for the this 4th of August for many years! It's a beautiful machine and a leap forward in flightsimming!

You're invited to this weekend's barbecue party at my place (plot AF20) if you let me go for a spin on that thing ;-)

You have no idea how much of a leap forward this is. Trust me, come August 4th (assuming we don't break anything) you will be truly impressed. There isn't really anything else left to add as far as accuracy short of building the real thing!