Keflavik X now available.

Shaun Fletcher

Hi all,

Being based at BIKF for work I must say that I am extremely impressed with the work you've done. BRAVO !! This is why Aerosoft products are my absolute favorites :)

Having said that, it did surprise me that Keflavik X is the only Aerosoft scenery I've seen and used so far with nonfunctional docking systems. I'm using FS9 but checked in FSX also and it didn't work there either. But I will await eagerly for the update to see if that's fixed. Also, I noticed that gate 8 has the wrong stand number (11).

Again, very nice work. I've been simming for more than a decade and I've always been frustrated that nobody did Keflavik properly, so I've been waiting since Aerosoft decided to go ahead. Now all I need is a proper Boeing 757 with the retro flight deck. :D

Ingi

Hello there,

I have purchased both IcelandX and KeflavikX.

Everything looks good until further, except for the coast/shoreline which is after all pixelated.

Then I do have an issue with the runway elevation of KeflavikX.

Please see the attached pic for further info.

Hope that there is troubleshooting on this problem.

/Best regards,

Mads

post-44522-0-44431700-1314412557_thumb.j

Hi Thorsten,

Sadly I see this with many airports around Iceland X, including the default Keflavik. I'm using FSGlobal 2010, could this be the culprit?

Best Regards,

Dan.

Hi Thorsten,

Sadly I see this with many airports around Iceland X, including the default Keflavik. I'm using FSGlobal 2010, could this be the culprit?

Best Regards,

Dan.

Hello Dan,

Disable all other 3rd party scenery in the scenery library including any meshes except the affected one, if it looks okay then you have a compatibility issue.

Hello Thorsten

Thanks I did what you instructed me to do.

But then I have other issues coming, and that is where some buildings - f.x. in Akureyri is in the air. Flying identified objects :) Is there any troubleshooting?

/Mads

• 1 month later...

Probably will be the a stupid question, but as fas as Keflavick is my first airport that I use with heavy plane.

I need to buy AES to operate with firger ?

Thanks

MAX