Helpppp!

Ian Pearse

I am desperately trying to get some flights in or I am going to run out of time to do this phase (I've been ill so unable to fly for a while) but FSFS is not talking to me. None of the FSFS keys (Ctl+Shft+Z, X D, B, 1, 2) will work. I have them programmed to buttons on my quad but they're not working - I try the actual keypresses and they're not working either. I have been through FS and made sure not key commands are set up in there that may intercept what I'm putting in. Any ideas anyone? I'm fast running out of time. :(

I am desperately trying to get some flights in or I am going to run out of time to do this phase (I've been ill so unable to fly for a while) but FSFS is not talking to me. None of the FSFS keys (Ctl+Shft+Z, X D, B, 1, 2) will work. I have them programmed to buttons on my quad but they're not working - I try the actual keypresses and they're not working either. I have been through FS and made sure not key commands are set up in there that may intercept what I'm putting in. Any ideas anyone? I'm fast running out of time. :(

Isn't B altimiter reset?

Sorry, that's me saving keystrokes... Ctl+Shtft+B... etc

When it doesn't work, push JUST Ctrl+Shift, then try again. (CTRL+SHIFT alone change the keyboard settings from QWERTY to single)

It's not just the keyboard entries - my pre-defined buttons aren't working either.

In FSX settings/keyboard (or wathever it is) push "Reset to defaults".

Tried the reload - no improvement.:( It's as though something is intercepting the key strokes, whether I type them in by hand or use the pre-defined buttons.

do you use FSUIPC? i hade a similar problem. i hat to delete the fsuipc.ini and reset FSX-keys to default. after manually reconfig the keys in fsuipc everything was working :blush:

It's not just the keyboard entries - my pre-defined buttons aren't working either.

Ian

I am sorry. I was on vacation in Italy....

When that happens - your keystroke problem that is... not me being in Italy... laugh.gif, its almost always because you have been connecting and disconnecting FSFS and then connecting again without restarting FSFS. Sometimes it gives problem with the FSUIPC interface. I ALWAYS restart FSFS after one disconnect.