Boxed version iFly 737NG in the USA- where is it?

benji53

Hi everyone, I hope this post does not sound as if I am condemning Aerosoft but I have to admit to a certain degree of frustration. I recently became aware of the iFly 737NG after coming across videos posted on Youtube which BTW, is a great place to see new MSFS products of which many are published by Aerosoft. Although the Fs9 version both download and boxed versions have been available for some time, The boxed version for FSX is no where in sight for retail in the USA. To make things even more frustrating, the FSX boxed version is available on all Aerosoft European websites but not their Aerosoft USA web site- No one seems to have any information on this. Does anyone know why this is and when this will be a available in the USA. Also I prefer boxed to a download because if my system crashes or if I get a better computer- I can just re-install without having to jump thru hoops to verify I own that copy. I hope this post does not get me banned as I would really just like purchase this add-on and also not have deal with currency conversions. Thanks in advance :unsure:

Hello Benji53,

As its only just come out in the boxed version they may not have had sufficient shipment to send any to America, as you can see on the European product page the stock is low at the moment.

But I will try to find out if they will be receiving some.

Hello Benji53,

As its only just come out in the boxed version they may not have had sufficient shipment to send any to America, as you can see on the European product page the stock is low at the moment.

But I will try to find out if they will be receiving some.

Hi Shaun, Thanks for your reply. I look forward to hearing what you find out. Thanks again. :)

• Aerosoft

Hi everyone, I hope this post does not sound as if I am condemning Aerosoft but I have to admit to a certain degree of frustration. I recently became aware of the iFly 737NG after coming across videos posted on Youtube which BTW, is a great place to see new MSFS products of which many are published by Aerosoft. Although the Fs9 version both download and boxed versions have been available for some time, The boxed version for FSX is no where in sight for retail in the USA. To make things even more frustrating, the FSX boxed version is available on all Aerosoft European websites but not their Aerosoft USA web site- No one seems to have any information on this. Does anyone know why this is and when this will be a available in the USA. Also I prefer boxed to a download because if my system crashes or if I get a better computer- I can just re-install without having to jump thru hoops to verify I own that copy. I hope this post does not get me banned as I would really just like purchase this add-on and also not have deal with currency conversions. Thanks in advance :unsure:

I'll check on this, but it could also simply be that we do not have the rights to sell this in boxed format in the US. Often contracts contain geographical limitations.

I'll check on this, but it could also simply be that we do not have the rights to sell this in boxed format in the US. Often contracts contain geographical limitations.

Hi Mathijs, It's good to hear from you as well. I look forward to hearing what both you and Shaun find out and I really appreciate both of you looking into this. Thanks again. :)