Issue - cannot fly level even for 1 second.

p38man

In clear weather, even a few metres off the ground, tested everywhere from Tokyo to PNW.

The Katana just flips up and over. Cannot go straight even for a second. Even if I adjust trim and full flaps to keep the nose down or rudder hard one way while putting the throttle down before trying to straighten out. Fast, medium or slow makes no difference. Always flips at the same speed - VSI using a modified Saitek Instrument Panel.

Saitek X52 has been checked, no "wobbling" (checked in windows 7 settings - there is a red bar which moves as you use the X52) and works with all other addons no problem.

Cannot fly it anywhere without it flipping seconds after taking off.

Thought Cumulus X was the issue but whether running or not situation is the same.

Yes I would expect it OVER the PNW mountains but not for example in clear weather, summer, in downtown Tokyo day or night at a height of 100 metres off the ground.

Cannot use the plane at all.

Thanks a lot, mate.

So I have broken the plane from overspeeding on take off seems to be the answer from that thread (seeing as I had already applied the patch)

I was not flying this like I fly the accusim planes - I will look into the numbers.

The plane just got more interesting.

Thanks a lot, mate.

So I have broken the plane from overspeeding on take off seems to be the answer from that thread (seeing as I had already applied the patch)

I was not flying this like I fly the accusim planes - I will look into the numbers.

The plane just got more interesting.

well have you tried the service and maintenance runned. That should show you quickly if their is any damage and then you can have it fixed.

Yes, like Bliksimpie states, you should always go through maintenance and servicing before flying. While I know FSX is not real, this bird should be treated with some level of virtual realism.

Yes I had serviced it every time and the controls needed fixing every time - after all the diving I thought not from taking off too fast.

Have not rechecked it again but I was taking off without regard for the speed.