Airbus X Update Problems

josh94509

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the Airbus X from the Avsim store, downloaded and installed it. It's pretty good, love the VC. Aside from get a Fatal Error and CTD whenever I select an Airbus X variant in the aircraft menu and allow ASC.dll to run, whenever I exit FSX after flying an Airbus X variant when I don't allow the ASC.dll file to run, which is getting really annoying, I cannot download the update from the Aerosoft website. I provide the email and serial number that Avsim store provided and it continues to tell me serial number or email address not valid. ###H? Any help with either would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Joshua

Hi Joshua.

It is best to load your flight ('Fly Now') using a default aircraft, this should prevent the CTD when loading Airbus X. Unfortunately the CTD after finishing a flight is still to be resolved.

You want the ASC.dll to run.

When trying to register your product on the Aerosoft site are you sure you're entering the details in the section for the download product and not the boxed version?

For any further issues getting the update I would send an email to support@Aerosoft.com stating your details, and I'm sure they will be able to sort access to the latest update.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I am specifying download. I actually have given up until I hear from someone at Aerosoft. What does the ASC.dll file do? I hope all these bugs are worked out soon, but it will probably wait until V2 comes out.

Thanks again.

Joshua

Thanks Chris. I am specifying download. I actually have given up until I hear from someone at Aerosoft. What does the ASC.dll file do? I hope all these bugs are worked out soon, but it will probably wait until V2 comes out.

Thanks again.

Joshua

The ASC file is a C++ (I believe) sound gauge. It produces the cockpit packs noice etc etc.

Regards

Joshua Che.:lol:

Just in case anyone is having ASC.dll problems, I uninstalled Microsoft .NET 4 and then reinstalled it. I also installed the X86 Visual Basic from Microsoft and I just flew the new American Airlines A321, loaded it and allowed ASC.dll to run, no crash... then flew it around the airport, ended the flight, no crash. The simulation returned the main screen. Hope it might help others. Now I just need to get a hold of V1.22.

• 1 year later...

Hi, i have purchased Airbus X i have installed it and registered my product but when i go to install the update it tells me my email or reg key is wrong, i have CD version, i dont know why it say my key is wrong if i have succesfully registred my product. Can anyone help, also my dam runway lights are about 60ft behind the aircraft. Any help would be great