Dangerous Airports Updated

Shaun Fletcher

Dangerous Airports 1 has now been updated. This is a full version update so no incremental update is available.

So you will need to download the new version and un-install the old.

The fixes are.

Non Slippery runway at Barra.

Standard Trees (Using Season Tool) at Mountain Air to increase FPS

Autogen Fix for Dangerous Airports 1.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Shaun,

Can you ask for the developer of the scenery if it will be available in other places, like simmarket? I don´t know who is the developer of it. I verified today and the version available is still the original one. If it´s not possible to do this, can you just say the name of the developer?

Thanks!

Mr. Shaun,

Can you ask for the developer of the scenery if it will be available in other places, like simmarket? I don´t know who is the developer of it. I verified today and the version available is still the original one. If it´s not possible to do this, can you just say the name of the developer?

Thanks!

This problem wont be anything to do with the developer but either the shop or shops in question either haven't been informed of the updated file or they haven't updated them after being informed.

I will bring this up on Monday in the office.

Hello Mr. Shaun,

What´s the number of this new version? Is it 1.01? If it is, them simmarket has the new version now.

Strange is that we allways recieve an email when a product that we bought is upgraded, and didn´t recieve any from this product.

i´m not home right now to check if 1.01 is a new version, but i think it is.

As allways, thanks for your help!

• 2 months later...