cant chose runway for take off and landing on fmc help!!!

sebfsx

when i click on an airport on the f-plan page it dosen't allow me to pick a runway for take off and then for landing later in the flight.

seb.

when i click on an airport on the f-plan page it dosen't allow me to pick a runway for take off and then for landing later in the flight.

seb.

Thats because you cant pick them ATC does that for you. Remeber this is not a full blown FMC.

The Airbus X is an aircraft for beginners, Aerosoft is working on an V2 which will include this thing with runway choosing. And this is not Wilcos technology this is standart Airbus logic ;D

hi,

i fly online on vatsim. and somethimes while im flying to destination an vatsim atc goes offline and after that how can i land without sids and stars? so i cant wait that you really build that v2 with sids and stars cause only thats normal and useble procedure in real world.

Btw the product is great and i cant wait for upgrade....