Mipmap tool Nice X

jcmk

Hi,

I've just spent more than 30 minutes searching for the mipmap tool for Nice X as I have a problem with the textures flickering. I was able to download updates 1.01 and 1.02 from the support web site but no way to find the mipmap tool. Can anybody help with a link?

Thanks.

Hello JC,

It was placed in the VA version of Nice but not in the normal version but I have sent you a link via e-mail.

Hi Shaun,

Just saw your post. Is this mipmap tool to be used with FS9? Isn't it possible to post the link in this forum because I am convinced that other users are also interested in this mipmap tool.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Should be available tomorrow in the Updates Section, but its for FSX.

Hi Shaun,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply and your efforts.

Take care and have a great evening.

Kind regards,

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...

hello Aerosoft

As I bought my version from Nice X from simw.com i can't access the update page (it ask a serial number plus my aerosoft email) to register (simw just game me a serial number to activate the scene). How can i get the FSX mipmap tool?

So looking forward flying this scenery, but due to the AA/AF bug with nvidia cards i read that i need that tool to solve the issue.

Thanks a lot for your help.

karim

Hello;

Do you have the Aerosoft launcher installed,and also you neeed o register at the Support Database When you installed the product,the launcher hould have appeared,and you registered the product.You can log-into the update page after you have reistered,and see if there are any updates,and get the MIp Map tool .

Mark

Hello;

Than go to the Faqs/Update page,and you'll have to register,once your there,there is a list of products,just select the airport,and get the update.I fhtis doesn't work,you might want to e-mail support,to see if they can help.

Mark

• 1 month later...

Hello Shaun,

I have downloaded the Nice X Mipmap tool but I am not able to use it. I have the boxed version of Nice X. On the DVD it says that it is Version FSX V1.10

When I run the installer of the mipmap tool it says that the serial and/or email adress is not accepted. It seems that the installer only accepts serial numbers of downloaded versions of Nice X.

How can I use this tool with the boxed version of Nice X ?

Best regards, Joerg

Hi!

I too woud like to download that mipmap utility for Nice scenery but I can not find it in my account. I have only the link to the full scenery download version 1.1 FSX.

Can someone help me on this one?

Thanks

Pierre

• 2 weeks later...

I too woud like to download that mipmap utility for Nice scenery but I can not find it in my account. I have only the link to the full scenery download version 1.1 FSX.

Thanks

Pierre

The same for me lfmn x vers 1.10 bought on simmarket and unable to activate the product on your site.

Flickering textures.

Aerosoft launcher ,yes great but i 'd like to find it!!

Not easy around here when you don't speak very well english

Patoche

Thanks

Pierre

The same for me lfmn x vers 1.10 bought on simmarket and unable to activate the product on your site.

Flickering textures.

Aerosoft launcher ,yes great but i 'd like to find it!!

Not easy around here when you don't speak very well english

Patoche

Its available in the Updates Section at www.aerosoft.com you need to register your product before you can get access to it.