vilnius X - no aircrafts

edwinb77

I recently bought the new Vilnius X airport scenery, but I have no AI aircrafts on the airport, while I have them on all my other addons.

I have my traffic on 40% and even tried on 100%, tried different times of the day, but no AI showing. The airport is completely deserted.

Anyone has a clue?

The addon scenery itself is showing without any problems.Same for AES.

Installed version is 1.01

I recently bought the new Vilnius X airport scenery, but I have no AI aircrafts on the airport, while I have them on all my other addons.

I have my traffic on 40% and even tried on 100%, tried different times of the day, but no AI showing. The airport is completely deserted.

Anyone has a clue?

The addon scenery itself is showing without any problems.Same for AES.

Installed version is 1.01

What traffic program, have you disabled "Aircraft casts shadows"?

traffic program is mytraffic

i have aircraft shadow on ground off, turned it on, but nothing changed.

Found this in the manual, but didn't work for me:

Q:AI aircraft are not shown.

A:

Disable aircraft shadows and they will show.

i deinstalled the product and found that there is no AI traffic either on EYVI.

So i deinstalled mytraffic X to see what happens, and still nothing... Anyone have a clue?

i deinstalled the product and found that there is no AI traffic either on EYVI.

So i deinstalled mytraffic X to see what happens, and still nothing... Anyone have a clue?

If theres no AI traffic then this would mean there is none at all programmed.

If MS or MyTraffic didn't make any flightplans for AI Traffic to visit this airport then you wont see any.

Only way then would be to make your own.

thanks for your kind reply.

if thats the case, then i have to figure that out :)

I currently own mytraffic 5.1b and found out that i have no ability to add routes since i have the aerosoft boxed version.

when i move to the latest mytraffic and use the download version, i'm able to add routes?

i bought mytraffic 5.3b pro and in there i am able to see that there should be a lot of movement on this airport with incoming and departing aircrafts, but the airport is completely deserted.

I completely reinstalled my FSX last night with and added only mytraffic, vilnius X, but still completely deserted :(

On the pictures attached on the site at Vilnius X, you see a Baltic at a gate, so there must be some traffic.

Could it be that there is something wrong with Vilnius X itself, that it errors and not showing any aircrafts?

i bought mytraffic 5.3b pro and in there i am able to see that there should be a lot of movement on this airport with incoming and departing aircrafts, but the airport is completely deserted.

I completely reinstalled my FSX last night with and added only mytraffic, vilnius X, but still completely deserted :(

On the pictures attached on the site at Vilnius X, you see a Baltic at a gate, so there must be some traffic.

Could it be that there is something wrong with Vilnius X itself, that it errors and not showing any aircrafts?

The Installation process of MyTraffic might be little tricky so please carefully read the manual and carefully follow the steps of installation.

Done that, and on all airports traffic I come traffic is there, except for this particular airport and i really can't figure out why.

By deeply looking into mytraffic I found out the schedules that you can look up per ICAO/Airport code and that you can see incoming and departing traffic should appear.

Is there anyone else that can see in his/her FSX if you see traffic available on EYVI?

Done that, and on all airports traffic I come traffic is there, except for this particular airport and i really can't figure out why.

By deeply looking into mytraffic I found out the schedules that you can look up per ICAO/Airport code and that you can see incoming and departing traffic should appear.

Is there anyone else that can see in his/her FSX if you see traffic available on EYVI?

If there is meant to be traffic there have you tried disabling, "Aircraft cast shadows on the ground".

As there are more than one type of AI Traffic program the screenshots may have been taken with an alternative.

i have tried that, i also found that in the Q/A in the manual that could cause it, but unfortunately did not solve it :(

i have really no clue here, nevertheless, the addon itself is really nicely done and enjoy it very much :)

yesterday evening i was getting ready at the gate to load up the passengers while suddenly out of the blue the ATC started talking to an aircraft for landing :o:O:O

so, i started looking and looking where the plane went and i saw 1 taxiing :o:O:O

this made me confirm that there are planes incoming, but on very very low scale. Is it possible that Aerosoft/developer can build some sort of traffic add to get the airport a bit more populated?

In anyway, i think the issue is solved and that there truely are planes arriving and departing, but only very very few.

yesterday evening i was getting ready at the gate to load up the passengers while suddenly out of the blue the ATC started talking to an aircraft for landing :o:O:O

so, i started looking and looking where the plane went and i saw 1 taxiing :o:O:O

this made me confirm that there are planes incoming, but on very very low scale. Is it possible that Aerosoft/developer can build some sort of traffic add to get the airport a bit more populated?

In anyway, i think the issue is solved and that there truely are planes arriving and departing, but only very very few.

Is the slider set to 100%?

Is the slider set to 100%?

no, i have it on 40%, all my other airports /payware/freeware are quite strong populated with this setting and also due to fps, i feel the 40% is optimal for me :)

í'm now flying alot between ELLX and EYVI and ELLX is always populated with quite some AI aircrafts

no, i have it on 40%, all my other airports /payware/freeware are quite strong populated with this setting and also due to fps, i feel the 40% is optimal for me :)

í'm now flying alot between ELLX and EYVI and ELLX is always populated with quite some AI aircrafts

Just try turning it up to 100% whilst sat at the airport.