Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

Die Woche der Wochen in diesem Jahr hat begonnen:-) Rainer Duda hat´s versprochen!

Sieht nicht so aus das es heute noch klappt mit dem Release:-(

Wer wettet auf morgen?

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the FSWeekend Matthijs told me they're hoping to release wednesday. It was not a promise so don't blame anyone if it isn't there by then, but it's a sign it should be close. Wednesday is only 2 days away.

I never see a manual when he write go to these or these site to find the scenery charts... :confused2_s:

So for me, it's normal to find the charts in tne manual of the scenery that I buy... ;)

I never see a manual when he write go to these or these site to find the scenery charts... :confused2_s:

So for me, it's normal to find the charts in tne manual of the scenery that I buy... ;)

There actually are a few products out there (Also from Aerosoft) which say something like that. I remember a link to VATSIM Germany somewhere.

Anyway I use either ead.eurocontrol.int (They have the current real world charts) or my EFB. Both actually work pretty nice.

Kinda strange "normal". The charts are changing constantly.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Kinda strange "normal". The charts are changing constantly.

So in this case I can recommend EAD Basic, an Eurocontrol website, where you can setup an account for free and have access to the latest and official charts for the whole of Europe.

Good morning,

there will be a release today?

propably. At least writing a little in the manuals shouldn't take to long I hope.

As you are already preparing the product page, i recoginzed, that the pdf-link at the bottom of the page is linked to the Helsinki manual, not to the Düsseldorf Manual. ;)

I hope you are going to correct this before release.

• Aerosoft

Can someone please let me know about this? Thank you.

I do think this product will need protection from ASE. Did you discuss the problems with our support department? we did have some issues but as far as I know they were all solved.

Update, sorry I was incorrect, this product will NOT need online activation. Just the standard serial code and personalization of the files on installing.

As you are already preparing the product page, i recoginzed, that the pdf-link at the bottom of the page is linked to the Helsinki manual, not to the Düsseldorf Manual. ;)

I hope you are going to correct this before release.

I've noticed the same and was just about to report it. But honestly, I'd not have any problem with the wrong manuals in the initial release ;)

Archived