Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, and please don't ask tomorrow ....

It will be release, when all is done and yet it is not done all.Maybe next month, but that will start soon ;)

Next month is tomorrow.....I double payment for EDDL , if the scenery is launched tomorrow. heheheh

Cant wait Sir !!

We left the beta stage behind, so don't worry. ;)

so now you got me exited Rainer. I assume that means that the scnenery is fully ready now. What's left to be done now? I guess you have to build the installers and write the manual if it wasn't written already, right? What else needs to be done now?

If you know Aerosoft you know they never tell a release date. On a certain moment they just decide that it's ready and then they release it.

The reason they dont tell release dates is simple. What if they say it will be released on tuesday and then on monday they come across a major bug in the product. This bug needs to be fixed before release, and how long will that take? A day? A week? A month? Anyway, they can't release on the estimated date. If customers know that estimated date and the product is not released by then, they start complaining. If they don't know it, they got nothing to complain about either.

If you know Aerosoft you know they never tell a release date. On a certain moment they just decide that it's ready and then they release it.

The reason they dont tell release dates is simple. What if they say it will be released on tuesday and then on monday they come across a major bug in the product. This bug needs to be fixed before release, and how long will that take? A day? A week? A month? Anyway, they can't release on the estimated date. If customers know that estimated date and the product is not released by then, they start complaining. If they don't know it, they got nothing to complain about either.

I don't know where you got this from.

Aerosoft tells us release dates very often. Take Airbus X Extendend and Mykonos as examples. If you go to Mykonos forum you'll clearly see a release date being informed.

We all know why the company is not setting a release date for the Airbus Extended any more, but this is an exception.

Sorry but I cannot agree with you.

I would say they release it on monday. i expect they will show EDDL in Lelystad on this weekend. this seems to be a nice place for the premiere. And on monday they start the release i expect.

we're testing the final installer files (FSX/Prepar3D and FS9). No files are missing. ;)

Release next week. That's the newest info.

And who isn't at home for the next three weeks, being able to use EDDL, but instead writing his Airforce officer exams....

Yeah that's right me... :(

Great news anyways and good to see that this one finally comes to an end.

And who isn't at home for the next three weeks, being able to use EDDL, but instead writing his Airforce officer exams....

Yeah that's right me... :(

Great news anyways and good to see that this one finally comes to an end.

Don't worry, no doubt you'll get a chance to buy it when you get back. It'll still be available then.

Archived