Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

Thanks Rainer! Obviously you chose the wrong day to visit Düsseldorf ;) ! I am sure the crowd didn' t drink their Uerige in the street that day (secret hint for Chris Howard).

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rainer, you have made my day. Danke schon! :)

First breaths of winter have come to Poland, just in time to watch your screenshots.

BTW I may sound trivial, but I love this volumetric grass.

Can't wait to put my hands on this jewel addon.

Hi,

zum Posting von Rainer Duda heute nacht um 3.00uhr:

Sehr schön! Bin sehr sehr zufrieden mit meiner U-Bahn :excellenttext_s:

Sie ist sehr toll getroffen, vielen Dank.

Vielleicht eine kleine anmerkung noch zum Bild Nummer 2 von Rainer Duda:

Bitte daran denken, dass die Abfolge vom Wohngebiet zum Airport an dieser Stelle so ist, dass es erst mal die Häuser/Wohnungen gibt, dann U-Bahngleise, dann eine dichte Baumreihe, dann die Danziger Straße (Schnellstraße), und dann noch mal eine Baumreihe, die dicht ist. Die Baumreihen links und rechts der Danziger Straße ist nicht sehr hoch wie auf dem Bild, vielleicht etwas kleiner machen, und dichter vor allen dingen.

Siehe Bild. Vielleicht verbessert ihr das noch.

Aber die U-Bahn sieht ja Hammer aus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

to message by Rainer Duda tonight at 3.00uhr:

Very nice! Am very happy with my Subway :excellenttext_s:

It is made ​​very great, thank you.

Maybe a little note nor to picture number 2 of Rainer Duda:

Please remember that the sequence from the residential area to the airport is at this point that it is only once the are houses / apartments, then U-Bahn tracks, then a dense line of trees, then the Gdańsk road (highway), and we got a row of trees, which is sealed. The rows of trees left and right of the Danziger Straße is not very high as in the picture, maybe make a little smaller, and denser before any hire.

See Fig. Maybe it improves even more.

But the subway looks so hammer.

ruyv5lhn.jpg

Ich bitte, darauf zu achten, dass auch beim FS9 die Framerate in einem sehr akzeptablen Bereich liegt und man auf dem Airport sich mit seinen flugzeugen von PMDG/PSS/IFLY und co. frei und flüssig bewegen kann.

Ich bitte auch darauf zu achten, dass man im Original Airport an dem Terminal C auf Position C1/C2/C3 gleichzeitig auch mit je einem A330 /B747 stehen kann ohne dass sich die Flügelspitzen berühren! Bitte um ausreichenden Platz bei C1/C2/C3

BTW - reading one very interesting thing in the flightx-Forum (thank you LordTuple!) - I'll forward the info about the trees to the developer.

To shorten and/or change some standard trees shouldn't be a problem. If not now for release then in a first patch.

Ciao,

Rainer.

This is the best thread I've seen until now and I used these info for my own settings:

http://forum.flightm...&threadID=31772

In my eyes the best was "GEX Europe ENB Bloom Settings by Nick Needham". It should be available somewhere in this thread.

Ciao,

Rainer.

Danke Rainer! Ich würde die .ini gerne herunterladen, aber beim Draufklicken kommt ein Hinweis vom FBI, dass megaupload wegen Kriminalität und blablabla nicht mehr da ist. Kann man die Datei auch noch wo anders herunterladen?

• Developer

Any chance for a release today?

No, and please don't ask tomorrow ....

It will be release, when all is done and yet it is not done all.Maybe next month, but that will start soon ;)

This is the best thread I've seen until now and I used these info for my own settings:

http://forum.flightm...&threadID=31772

In my eyes the best was "GEX Europe ENB Bloom Settings by Nick Needham". It should be available somewhere in this thread.

Ciao,

Rainer.

It can be found here:

ENB Mod here:

http://speedskater.ru/download/arccvid/EMBserie_for_MSFS.rar

NickN's mod here:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/enb-bloom-mod-nicks-cOnfig-updated_topic32482.html

Scroll down a bit...

From "BEGIN COPY"

To "END COPY"

Cheers!

No, and please don't ask tomorrow ....

It will be release, when all is done and yet it is not done all.Maybe next month, but that will start soon ;)

Maybe next month? :confused2_s: Hard to believe that Dusseldorf will take more than a month to be released.

What you mean by "that will start soon", Oliver?

Archived