Mega Airport Dusseldorf (product released, topic closed)

Well not everyone speaks english and of cause it's better to ask in a language you speak then not asking at all. So for everyone he asked if this Airport is available in preorder and the answer is no.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think, there is a chance, that Dusseldorf will be released before the 20.10.2012?

There is a chance, that Dusseldorf will be one arrival airport for Vatsim's Cross the Pond 2012, where all ATC station over the Atlantic are online.

Mathijs said he hopes for a release within the next few weeks so it's possible. I also hope it'll be out for the CTP.

Sorry about my question :glare_s: ! I (and I guess other people like me) just can't wait to get it. With preordering this will be delivered right to my house after release date.

Anyways I have now another question. How much will this cost?

Sorry about my question :glare_s: ! I (and I guess other people like me) just can't wait to get it. With preordering this will be delivered right to my house after release date.

Anyways I have now another question. How much will this cost?

If you preorder the box it will be delivered right after release, yes. Still theres no sense for preordering in the download as you won't be able to skip any delivery time...

Most propably it'll cost 26€ just like the other Mega Airports.

last die jungs von aerosoft doch mal machen, eddl wird schon kommen ..da muß man nicht gleich immer so verbissen sein, also spaß verstehen hier ja die wenigsten. :crylaugh_s:

• Aerosoft

Do you think, there is a chance, that Dusseldorf will be released before the 20.10.2012?

There is a chance, that Dusseldorf will be one arrival airport for Vatsim's Cross the Pond 2012, where all ATC station over the Atlantic are online.

That would not be impossible!

• 2 weeks later...

Dusseldorf officially is now one of the Cross The Pond 2012 Eastbound destinations, which is set to happen at October 20th. If they release it by then, man.... Aerosoft and the flyers are winners :D

• Aerosoft

I noticed that Düsseldorf is now on the Preorder-Page. But why is it only for FSX? I thought FS2004 will be also possible!

Don't spend to much time on these pages or lists, it has more to do with bookkeeping then with anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived