Airbus X Fatal Error On Takeoff and Changing Views

Movieman162

Hello, again

Posted a while back talking about my Fatal error upon takeoff, Mr Shaun Fletcher kindly offer assistance but then he dissapeard. The problem remained and so i deleted Airbus X from my computer. In the recent wait for the NGX i have been trying the Airbus X because of its similar role in the market to the 737. Unfortunately i still get the errors. So i am going to list a scenario and i would like anyone to try and or help me with this problem because this is getting ridiculous. If i dont get the error on takeoff i get it after switching view from the VC.

Aircraft: A320 CFM

Repaint: Easyjet G-EZTF (Holgi)

Weather: Default (not touched in startup

Pre-Load Aircraft: Trike or Cessna 172 Default

All i do is use the MCDU to set takeoff configuration. Takeoff and the sim crashes. It appears that Airbus X just does not like certain airports and refuses to take off. This problem is really annoying me now and i want a solution.

Hello Movieman,

There have been plenty of suggestions regarding this problem, you say it happens at some airports, did you also try the same airport but disable it so its using the default and then see if it crashes.

If it doesn't then what do these airports have in common where they crash, same developer etc etc.

Hi Shaun,

I have no addon airports/scenery installed at the moment yet i still would not say anything majorly differs between one airport and another that is linked to the crashing. I have tried a search but most suggestions either didn't apply to my problem are later seemed to cause other problems. If its any help in diagnosing the problem i do not get the error when loading the Airbus X first however i will get various errors such as the FMC not responding, cones and chocks not moving etc... One thing i may try at somepoint tomorrow is to just try a new download of the latest build and update and see if this helps.

Thanks

sorry the delay have been bussy whit lua files for B757 and AirbusX for GF MCP-PRO.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

have you tryeid this to:

About the CTD and so on, have you also tryeid this link: http://www.simforums...topic29041.html

and edit bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560 in the comandopromt els go down to the sektion for the operating system you use, Vista and WIN7 is the same way of doeing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also try set all settings inside FSX to the low then it would crash i should mean. Then increas to higer settings until it crash again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure what you mean or what you are referencing to in that link im afraid. I dont think this is a problem as im on a 64bit OS with 8GB RAM. Why should i have to turn the settings down? Airbus X is the only addon i get this problem with and its a high end computer.

i was refering to that by changes this: bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2560 and use it or 1 of the other things in that post it might help

first of all i would not say if it might be something about the Airbus that cause it or not as i dont know, have tested much but no conclution.

As note It dosent matter if you have a hig end pc, or not.

and i also use 64 bit version. and have the problem to but by lowering setting + use the code above i get CTD at shut down.

Ok but before i go ahead and make the change can i just ask, what is the default value for Windows 7 64bit, and what is the line to enter in CMD to change it back to the orignal value.

I still dont see how this affects me, as reina sofia in fsx default is absolutely deserted and i get more success at more complex airports.

Last time i had this problem was with the NAVData for Navigraph. Deleting the folder and reinstalling soved the issue for me. However, Beware not to delte other payware aircraft navdata or you will have to reinstall all other aircraft navigraph data.

Regards,

Joshua Che.